The 472-metre-tall Landmark 81 dominates Ho Chi Minh City’s skyline and is the tallest skyscraper in Southeast Asia and the sixth tallest in Asia.
The project is a collaboration between developer Vincom Group; architects Atkins; interior designers Wilson Associates; structural engineers Arup; contractor Mace; and Aurecon, who managed all engineering work related to the building services, as well as the lighting and the façade of Landmark 81.
Lighting such an impressive building is about achieving the right balance and ensuring a functional yet striking end-result. Aurecon’s design team worked with the developer and architect to highlight the elegance and luxury of the development.
Topped out in March 2018, the 241 000 m2 Landmark 81 superstructure includes a five-star hotel, serviced apartments, residential apartments and retail space. The 50 000-square-meter retail centre was opened on 26 July 2018.
This iconic building not only stands as a tribute to extraordinary vision and courageous innovation, but as an eye-catching testament to collaborative design.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lưu ý khi mua bán đất phường Phú Hòa Thủ Dầu Một làm nhà vườn
- Bán nhà Cầu Giấy cho người nước ngoài với MeeLand
- [MV Nhạc Tết 2020] Samsung TV | Trúc Nhân – THẤY TẾT LỚN, MỪNG TẾT LỚN (Official MV)
- TP Hoà Bình 2019 Mới Nhất | Toàn Cảnh Thành Phố Bên Sông Đà |Hoa Binh City |Vietnam Discovery travel
- Top 9 điểm đến thú vị nhất ở nhất ở Hà Tĩnh